Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Swimming

So I'm trying to keep ya'll updated of my physical activity (in order for me to feel accountable to someone else)... so yesterday I went swimming. I'm actually in the process of signing up for lessons. I know how to swim but want to learn to swim the strokes correctly and efficiently. Anyway, I swam for 30 minutes or so (until they took away all the lanes but 1 and there were about 7 people trying to swim laps)... I also started a food journal. I hope to keep this up so that I can make better choices.

2 comments:

amanda said...

Swimming will be great! I just started keeping a food journal as well, like I did with WW. I think it really helps. Hopefully we'll both have success!

Trent & Mary Katherine Cloer said...

Hey Girl- I am impressed! I look crazy when I try to swim. Trent and I swam at the Y for awhile but felt funny! I hope all is going well- Keep it up! Much love