Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy day

My morning started off with my internet not working. I FINALLY got it to work like 2 seconds and then it topped. UGH! (talk about things that frustrate me.. Meghan). Anyway, it worked out okay because I cooked for my friend who just had a baby. Tonight was my turn to provide dinner for her and her husband. So, I made baked ziti and a pie. Then I met my friend, Lonebutterfly at Stone Mountain for a lovely, but a bit of a scary walk. It was very nice, until the thunder and lightening grew closer together... making it a little scary. In all seriousness, I truly enjoyed our walk and talk. We didn't make it all the way around the mountain (due to the approaching storm) but we did walk for an hour. After I returned home, I showered and took the food to my friend. I had a nice visit with her and her very cute baby girl!

So now... I'm tired and wondering what happened to my day?

4 comments:

BooSheep said...

How funny! I took dinner to a friend last night too who just had a baby...I did chicken pot pie & salad! Hopefully, they both had a yummy night:)

m said...

Yum! Baked ziti! What kind of pie??

Lone Butterfly said...

I'm hoping we won't have the same weather on Tuesday! That thunder and lightening got pretty frightening!

I enjoyed the walk/talk, too and I can't wait to do it again. :)

Meredith said...

Lemon... but it's a frozen type pie, not a custard. My hubby's favorite!