Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Plugs and updates...

Okay, for those of you that liked 7th Heaven, you MUST check out the Secret Life of the American Teenager on ABC family. I'm really diggin the show. It has Molly Ringwald in it (Who doesn't love her?) and is about her daughter... who's a freshman in high school, and she just found out she is pregnant. I'm definitely not in favor of teenage pregnancy, but so far, the show is pretty good.

Guess what came in the mail today??? My Hello! Cupcake book! YAY! I'm ready to start baking cute cupcakes like Carrie.

Update.. went for another bike ride today. I took yesterday off because I pulled something in my lower back. Today was still sore, but went anyway. We did the same distance as Sunday. My blood sugar bombed out though and I thought I wasn't going to make it to the car... I did... and am feeling pretty good, just really tired.

5 comments:

m said...

Good job on your ride! Hope your back is feeling better. Will have to check out this show. No idea Molly Ringwald was on a tv show.

Rebecca said...

Yea for cupcakes! Yea for bike ride! If only you'd had a cupcake waiting for you after the ride....

Meredith said...

Now that would definitely make riding even that much more fun! :)

Carrie Davis said...

Whoo hoo for Hello!Cupcake - you'll love it! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Mel said...

I watched that show last week and then DVRd it this week and haven't watched it but I felt like they said the word 'sex' 19 million times in it and it seem sort of after school special at times but I am going to give it another try cause I do like the characters....

I am going to order that book too.....that way I can make cupcakes for the one year old shoots :-)