Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

As the week has gone on, I have begun to think about all I am thankful for...

1. an amazing God who loves us, sent His son for us and continually blesses us.
2. the best husband in the world
3. a wonderful family
4. terrific friends

the list could really go on...This morning, as I was laying in bed, I pondered on last year's Thanksgiving and how different it was. Last year, we were up at the crack of dawn because Chris was running the Thanksgiving half marathon. Last year, a few weeks prior, we had learned that I had a blighted ovum and would be experiencing a miscarriage (which pretty much started last Thanksgiving day).

This year, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our precious Sprout. I am 33 weeks pregnant today. Even in the recent loss of a wonderful granddaddy, we are still amazed at the blessings God has bestowed upon us.

I pray that He continues to bless you and your families, as well!

0 comments: