Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, November 2, 2009

I just had to do it...

It's my planning time right now and I just HAD TO DO IT... I just had to!!! I have an iPOD player on my desk and we listen to a lot of music while we work (kids and all). It was too quiet in here (I have to have noise of some sort). Anyway, since I have the room to myself, I just flipped through some of my playlists to look for some "Meredith" music (I'm very careful about what I play while students are in the room). I came across my Holiday playlist and YES, I AM LISTENING TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC AND AM TOTALLY LOVING IT!!! Playing a little off of "Little" Sarah's post today... What is your favorite holiday? And what is your favorite holiday song/hymn?

I guess which holiday my favorite is fairly obvious!!! :) I will share my favorite songs/hymns later this week ....

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my...you couldn't even wait till Thanksgiving??? :)