Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

'Tis the Season

I just have to say it... I LOVE Christmas!!! You might remember a few weeks ago when I posted that I had begun listening to Christmas tunes. Well, I am loving the fact that I can now "officially" listen and they're on everywhere! I LOVE IT!

Our house is decorated (pics will come at some point). MOST of my Christmas shopping is done, still have a few people left (mainly Chris). I AM READY! I keep thinking how next Christmas will be SO different having an almost year old around. THAT makes me excited too! I have such wonderful memories of the holidays growing up that I can't wait to start new family traditions and make memories with our new family!

1 comments:

The Attaway's-"Life with Twins"!! said...

You are so right...next Christmas will be so different, and PERFECT and WONDERFUL!!!!