Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random thoughts on a cold day

So, first of all... I HATE cold weather, absolutely loathe it! It makes me want to stay home (in my warm house) and not go anywhere... EVER! And of course, this is the week that the Natural Light group is supposed to take outside shots... hmmm. Okay, with that off of my chest...

Thanks for all the compliments on the hair. I'm enjoying it, though it's a little shorter than I wanted. My stipulation is always that I have to be able to pull it back into a ponytail, which I cannot. I also haven't attempted to wear it "straight" like it is in the picture, so I've been doing the wavy thing.

And, I had all these random thoughts in my head the other day and I didn't have time to blog, so I thought I would save them for today and now I can't remember them. Ever do that? Blog in your head on your way home from work? Or am I just a weirdo?

Chris is working on our guest bathroom, so HOPEFULLY I will have pictures soon! I'm super excited about it.

Anyone else ready for Spring?



3 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

I think about blog post subjects all of the time. Most of the time I forget them, but I think, "Hmm, that's a perfect blog subject!"

The Attaway's-"Life with Twins"!! said...

Hey Meredith...sorry about the heat thing...that is the GREAT thing about old houses...been there:)) but the character is worth it!! I didn't know you sold cakes either...I will also keep that in mind. One more thing...I too very much love Thursday night TV...maybe we can chat about it if we get to see each other this weekend. Did you know Melissa and Avery were coming?

Meredith said...

Hey Heather! No, I did not hear about Melissa and Avery coming. You'll have to give me a call and let me know what's going on... I'd love to see you guys!