Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Not a whole lot going on...

I don't have a lot going on right now, except that I was SUPER busy last week??? Nothing too exciting. On Tuesday, the afterschool program began (which I am teaching in it). We also had International Night at school, which lasted until 8:30. Tuesday was a super long day. Wednesday after school, I went to a seminar(?) for lack of better term. Thursday was afterschool again. And yesterday I went to visit a friend that just had a baby girl. Nothing too exciting... Well, visiting Lonebutterfly was exciting!

I do have another cake order (thanks to Shaye and Rachel for putting in orders for February). I have a cake order for tomorrow, so I'll definitely be baking later today.

Today's to dos (in case you were wondering), aside from the regular laundry and cleaning... hook up the new 4 in 1 printer/scanner (so excited... watch out for old pics!), make a back up copy of my photos that are online, take some pics for the natural light project, download some cds to itunes, bake, bake and bake AND hopefully do some "Spring Cleaning" and get rid of some junk!

0 comments: