Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did I mention?

That I HATE ... absolutely LOATHE being cold? As I sit here, it's 29 outside and it's 50 something in here. Our heat is not working. BOO... I have my little space heater sitting with me and I just made some hot tea. I have a blanket, a wool sweater and sweat pants on... and I'm cold. My nose and fingers are cold. :P

For Christmas, the one thing that I really kinda wanted that was on my list, I did not get. I was hoping for a Wii and a Wii fit. Chris told me yesterday that he would buy me one if I sold 10 cakes. I can also sell cupcakes, but haven't figured out the pricing on those yet. So, anyone need/want a cake? I do pride myself on being a good baker. I love to bake. My specialty is my grandmother's Caramel Cake. I can do anything, but that's my specialty. One of the assistant principals at my school would say that my specialty is Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. (which is my personal fave too) I branched out this Christmas and made Carrot Cake cupcakes. I also can make a mean Red Velvet Cake. :) Any takers?

While I'm talking about selling stuff... my cousin asked me how much for the notecards that I made some of my friends... If you're interested, let me know! I'd be happy to sell those too!

On another random topic... tonight is Thursday... and Thursdays just got even better. First, there was Greys. (which... I have to admit... LOVE ERIC DANE! for those of you that watch he's aka McSteamy (Mark Sloane)). Then.. they moved Private Practice to Thursdays (after Greys), which I also enjoy. And tonight... TONIGHT... Bones is moving to Thursdays. And I LOVE Bones! (also have to admit... LOVE DAVID BOREANAZ!). With that said, Bones is on now (TNT).


3 comments:

Mel said...

I didn't know that you made cakes and sold them...interesting!

I don't need a cake right now, it is not in the diet but it is very good to keep in mind for the next 1 year old photo shoot that I do!

Rebecca said...

I am with you on the cold thing. Our last gas bill was nearly $300, so that day when he got home, Josh cranked the heat down to try to save money. BOOOO! Not a good time to skimp on the heat. Sorry yours is broken - hope it gets fixed VERY soon! This is supposed to be the coldest night in like 6 years!!!

Shaye said...

How far do you live from me? I need a cake for Scott's b-day.