Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Don't know if you noticed...

To the right, in my link list, is a link for "Cakes and Gifts by Meredith."

After posting pictures of some of the gifts I made for Christmas, I had a few people ask how much I would charge for some of them. So, I combined that with my cake making business (which I'm expanding to cupcakes and cookies) and VIOLA! I have another blog. :) It's a work in progress right now... but stay tuned... I plan to post pictures of my sweet treats, as I make them. (and as I figure out the best layout for the blog, that is...).


2 comments:

Cindy said...

That's awesome Meredith! Next time I need a cake, I'm coming to you. I'm craving a caramel cake already! YUM!

Mel said...

That is really cool!!

You could also sell your cards on Etsy....that is where I have my hats :-)