Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Friday, December 26, 2008

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear...

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas, as Chris and I did. We headed to his hometown on Tuesday evening, to spend Christmas with his family. His family does a big dinner on Christmas Eve, so we had very yummy food and good company. Christmas morning, we exchanged presents with his family, ate lunch and headed back to Atlanta to celebrate Christmas with my family. A good time was had by all and we are so blessed to have such a loving and giving family. Below are a few pictures from our Christmas. As always, I took too many pictures but if you're interested you can click on the Hartley family pictures link.


Grandaddy Hartley's Christmas tree

Mom and Pop's House (Chris's parents) and their tree

Dad and Sue's tree

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sorry I'm a post behind (for some reason my blog is always REALLY behind in telling me when people have updated). Anyway, your crafts are all SO cute! Good job - I'm very impressed! And congrats to Zach & Lindsay! (I know I've only met them once or twice, but I know you are really happy too!)

Unknown said...

Wow...look at your dad and Sue's tree with all those presents! I bet you couldn't even walk out on the sunroom!