Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stages

So, this year we're decorating the house in stages. This is what we have so far.


Didn't Chris do a great job on both? I'm hoping to finish the tree tomorrow after school (assuming that I'm feeling up to it). I do LOVE Christmas time! I love the music, the sights and smells. A few years ago we decided to buy an artificial tree. Which no, it isn't as fun as a real one, BUT I can put it up when I want and I don't have to worry about watering it. I do have a Yankee candle plug in thing that makes it smell like a real tree. I love it when I get a whiff... Isn't Christmas great?

3 comments:

Mel said...

I think that I am one of the few who has not given in to a fake tree and the girls I work with told me to get one and then get the candle.....they said it is just the same. I am not convinced yet :-)

Lone Butterfly said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were feeling a bit better and able to start decorating for Christmas.

Erin H. said...

My husband just said tonight that I have an unhealthy obsession with Christmas. I come home and immediately turn up Christmas music and look at the tree :)