Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, December 1, 2008

Sick

I've been "sick" since Thursday evening. I haven't been able to decorate for Christmas like I normally do and that makes me sad. However, I have the best hubby in the whole world. On Saturday, during half time of THAT game (ugh), Chris went and pulled the tree out. He began putting it up and fluffing it during the second half of the game and by the end, had it lit and the star on top. Isn't he the best?

I'm still laid up on the couch and would appreciate your prayers. Nothing too serious, just prayers needed for me and Chris. Thanks friends! I love you guys and am so thankful for you!

4 comments:

Erin H. said...

Sorry you're sick! I love doing the Christmas tree every year, so I can imagine that it would be sad to miss out on the fun. Hope you feel better!

m said...

Thinking and praying for you. Hope you feel better soon!

Carrie Davis said...

So Sorry you're sick! feel better soon.

Lone Butterfly said...

I'm thinking about you and praying for you and Chris. Let me know if there is anything I can do! (Especially now that I'm not working!)

If it would help at all, the Caterpillars and I would love to bring a dinner or lunch out for ya'll - I know how icky cooking makes me feel when I'm sick!