Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Craftily Creating...

And looking forward to sharing all that I have done this weekend. I have spent the past two days working on Christmas gifts for my family and friends. I have done ALL sorts of things and yes, I have taken photos of all of my projects... however... they ARE Christmas gifts and I wouldn't want to ruin any surprises. So, YOU too, will have to wait for Christmas.

So, my "illness" (which if you want more details on it, email me) over the Thanksgiving weekend really put me behind this year. I FINALLY finished my Christmas cards. Do you think the cards will arrive before Christmas? If not, I guess it's the thought that counts, right?

On an exciting note, I FINALLY got my rings soldered together. They were also cleaned and dipped (white gold needs it every now and again). They look soooo good! :)

Did I mention that I'm looking forward to sleeping in, in the morning?

4 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Very jealous right now that you get to sleep in. What I would give for a full morning to sleep as late as I wanted.

Rebecca said...

Sleeping in...tell me about that. I'm not familiar with that concept. :) Hope you enjoy your time off! Looking forward to our lunch!

Lone Butterfly said...

Sleep! Sleep! The only good thing about letting the Caterpillars stay up until midnight is that they SLEEP the next morning! :D

Hope you are feeling well - and I can't wait to see your handmade goodies when you can post pictures.

m said...

Glad you are feeling better! Looking forward to seeing some crafty pictures.