Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Friday, August 1, 2008

Where does the time go?

I had all these things I had planned to do over the summer. Touch up painting around the house... a few craft projects, visiting friends and family, etc... How many of those things did I get done? Um... not many! Where does the time go?

Today is my last official day of summer. I probably ought to go up to my school to work in my classroom (I was up there yesterday and left it a disaster). BUT, I also need to clean the house because my in-laws are coming for the weekend. And I would like to enjoy my last day of "freedom" and possibly get a few things done that I wanted to do this summer. Where does the time go?

2 comments:

Drena said...

enjoy your last day!

amanda said...

I'm right there with you. I went back Wed. leaving a lot of my summer to-do list undone. I hope you have a great year!