Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, August 7, 2008

So tired

This week is always the most exhausting week ever. Long days at school... working, arranging, organizing, meetings, etc... This week, I started my new position. Which also means, I was pulled to help out in a lot of areas that I wouldn't normally be pulled to help.

Tuesday morning, I woke up and as I got ready for school gradually felt my eye start to feel like it was straining. Three years ago, I got my eyes checked and was given glasses because the doctor felt that my eyes were overworking themselves. (20/10 vision)... so my glasses were for reading. Well, I got home Tuesday and put the glasses on and have worn them ever since. When I take them off, my eye starts hurting... when they're on... not so much. Guess I should go to the doctor huh?

Today was registration. I had the pleasure of filling in for a first grade teacher who wasn't able to be there today. I use the word pleasure very loosely. Can I just say that I'm exhausted?

5 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

I can only imagine how tired you are...teachers deserve a medal!!

m said...

Sounds like you have been busy! Do we get to hear fun parent stories???

Meredith said...

If I have any parent stories, I will definitely share! Most of the parents at my school don't speak English... so...

Trent & Mary Katherine Cloer said...

I totally agree- this is the most exhausting week of the school year and I am only part time! I am curious about your position. I hope you are happy with it!

amanda said...

I'm right there with you. I've been exhausted for the past week!