Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, August 18, 2008

REAL quick!

I have some great pictures and a great story from the weekend... all revolving around Chris's triathlon. (He did GREAT!) I will hopefully post pictures and write more tonight! I was hoping to get to it yesterday but helped to host a baby shower for a dear friend and just didn't get on the computer at all yesterday.

I will say for all my friends that were at the shower yesterday, it was WONDERFUL to see you all. I love when we have a reason to all come together (since we're all so spread out) and wished we had more opportunities to all hang out. AND I'm already looking forward to our next opportunity!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

It was great to see you yesterday!

m said...

I was sad to miss it! Glad everyone had fun!