Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Friday, June 20, 2008

This week...

I have watched many, many, many episodes of Jon and Kate. In fact, I think I've watched just about every one that has been on this week. I am just in love with those kids. They are so funny! Chris has come home to find me watching it most every afternoon and even asked if that was all I watched now. I think he secretly enjoys watching it too. He'll do something on the computer and every now and again, I'll catch him looking up from the computer and watching it with me.

Well, this week I have finished many things:
~I finished watching Season 2 of the Tudors. (Can I just say I <3 Henry Cavill???) It was VERY good. Incredible acting (I'm beginning to believe that Jonathan Rhys Meyers is as crazy as King Henry VIII was), incredibly gorgeous costumes, magnificent scenery, a very handsome Henry Cavill, interesting story line (of course, Anne Boelyn was quite scandalous) and of course, many heads rolled...
~I finished reading Sushi for Beginners. It was okay, entertaining. It's not that I didn't like it, I just didn't love it, either.
~I watched all 3 of my movies. "Chicken Little" was very cute. I love Zach Braff. "No Reservations" was cute also. Chick flick... pretty predictable, but entertaining. I actually just finished "Atonement." It was good. I felt at times it was hard to hear what the actors were saying. It was kinda a depressing type movie.

Those are my thoughts my finishings. I have new books (went to the library today). New movies on the way ("The Ex," "Juno," and "Wimbledon").

any thoughts on any good movies or books I should check out???

3 comments:

m said...

Nice to see you blogging more now! Have you done the John Adams series? We watched the first disc and are moving on to the other two. Pretty good so far. Will have to try the Tudors next!

BooSheep said...

I am not sure how you feel about Nicolas Sparks books, but I just finished reading "The Choice" and it was really good. I also read "Mistaken Identity" the story of the 2 girls who identities were switched in a car accident and one passed away and the other lived. It was an awesome story. Both families are very strong Christians and only told the story to glorify God. If you like stuff like that I am sure you would enjoy it. Happy reading!

Shelley

Carrie Davis said...

Do you like Jodi Picoult? I like all of her books.