Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boring...

This week has not been very exciting. In fact, it's been downright boring. I had a staff development to attend on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I did sneak out early on Wednesday to go to the Braves game. The Braves game was fun! I got to see Rebecca, which was fun. :) We were lucky that we were in the shade and that there was a breeze where we were sitting. The game was a good one and we won, which makes it even better! We're going back to the Braves game next Wednesday and Friday. I LOVE to go to the Braves game on the 4th. In my opinion, they have the best fireworks on the 4th.

This is from a few weeks ago. Chipper didn't play yesterday, though he did come in to pinch hit.

7 comments:

BooSheep said...

I LOVE the new pictures on your blog and the Braves game on the 4th sounds exciting. I would need an air conditioned box to sit in though! :)

Meredith said...

Thanks and we actually will be in a box for the fourth! :)

amanda said...

Yeah, I've had weeks like that. On the bright side, you're not having to do lesson plans!

Rebecca said...

That's a great picture of Chipper - did you take it?

Carrie Davis said...

Sorry the week has been boring..let's see pictures of cupcakes from Hello!Cupcake...

Meredith said...

Thanks and yes, I did take the picture of Chipper a few weeks ago. :)

I'm waiting (and not very patiently) for my Hello! Cupcake book. I will definitely post as soon as I get it and start baking! :)

m said...

Sorry this week has been boring! At least you got to hit a Braves game. Big perk of Atlanta!