Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cupcakes and more...

Yesterday I was visiting with my evil step-sister and I realized how much we have in common and how much I wish she lived closer. (She lives in SC). Anyway, she was showing me this really cool blog Bakerella, and so when I got home last night, I thought I would check it out. While looking at it, I noticed the Hello Cupcake! book which reminded me of my friend Carrie's blog about the book and making cupcakes. So... I started looking around this morning and discovered quite a few fun blogs and links (check out my favorite links).

The Full Mommy was one that I found that I really like and want to share especially with all of my mommy friends. Even though I'm not a mommy (yet), it's good to keep up with some really cool things for moms.

4 comments:

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Thanks for the link!

You don't have to be a mommy to appreciate a good cupcake :)

BooSheep said...

Thanks for the cool site... The full mommy seemed really interesting. I am going to go back and check it out after little ones bedtime!

Shelley

Unknown said...

I haven't checked out your sites yet, but was looking at some of your other entries. I LOVE Jon and Kate also- I don't think their rules are too stringent, I think that they are wonderful!!!

Have a great summer-
by the way- we are expecting another little one in December!!!!!! 13 weeks along baby- 2nd trimester!!!!!!! :)
love you- miss you!!!

Unknown said...

hey- how did you do that cool thing with the current posts on all your friends????? let me know.