Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA lately. Last week, our internet went out. Then the wireless wasn't working (Still isn't so I'm hooked up the old fashioned way). I've had a busy couple of weeks... curriculum night at school, 20 week ultrasound, visit from Chris's parents, doctor appointment, and I've just been plain old tired when I've gotten home.

Aside from all the school stuff going on... Chris's parents were here last weekend to visit for Frank's birthday. We spent the day with them on Saturday. We took them to the Varsity (they had never been before) and then we headed to the World of Coke. VERY COOL! (if you haven't been to the "new" one yet).

Also had the pregnancy stuff going on... 20 week ultrasound was last week. It was so AMAZING to see. Had my normal monthly doctor appointment yesterday, which went well. All in all things are just going well (check out other blog for more, if you're interested).

Here's Sprout!


0 comments: