Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, September 21, 2009

Random things

Well, I am currently posting from home... all the flooding has canceled school for us. I'm actually glad because I have a ton to get done here at home (including updating the blog).

Pregnancy is going well. I am 23 1/2 weeks and am feeling well (aside from the congestion... either allergies or returning from my infection a about 2 weeks ago). Here's my new favorite picture of Sprout. We had another ultrasound last Thursday.

Anyone out there watching GLEE? I must say that it's definitely one of my new favorite shows. (along with NCIS, which isn't new, but new to us). If you haven't seen it, definitely check it out... music rocks, it's so funny!

It seems like I had a lot more random thoughts before I started the post, but now my brain seems empty. Sprout must have stolen my thoughts :)

1 comments:

BooSheep said...

I LOVE Glee!! I try to be careful watching new shows b/c you never know when they will take it away, but I couldn't resist. It is one of my favorites!