Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tugaloo


Chris raced in the Tugaloo Triathlon this morning. It was a training day for him (his next big race is in Augusta in two weeks). He did really well and finished in 2 hours 41 minutes (or so.. that's what my watch said anyway). We headed up to Anderson to stay with my step sister last night. We had a great visit with them, even though it was short.

Not much going on here. Our wireless has been out, which is why I haven't posted much lately... Luckily my brother in law ROCKS and let us borrow a wireless thingy ... (like my technical terms?) until he can fix our computer.

I have been fighting some sort of infection all week (of the ear, nose, throat variety) and was home most of the week. It was nice having a week off of school (basically) even though I was sick. Sprout is doing well, in spite of my recent sickness (as I still sniffle and cough).

0 comments: