Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sorry

I really have no good excuse for not blogging. I've been around... in fact, I've done nothing the last two weeks. The past few days have been a little busy. I went shopping on Friday (new dress for Zach's wedding and new school clothes... that fit!) Yesterday, I ran a bunch of errands plus had a very yummy lunch with Lonebutterfly.

Not much has been going on in my world. One of our dogs, Chance, is not doing too well. He's having neurological problems and is in a lot of pain. We've had to crate him. (Normally he's just out and about). The vet thought he might have a slipped disc in his neck which is causing him pain and swelling in his spinal cord. She talked to a vet at UGA, who mentioned another condition that is common in Chance's breed. We're trying another medicine now that would treat the other condition. So, we're trying that.

Aside from Chance, I caught Chris's cold and am fighting that.. FUN! I have two extra days of summer (Thanks gov't for furlough days...) I actually can't believe the summer is over for me. Go back on Wednesday to work. I have a few busy weeks ahead. Not only will I be preparing my classroom and all for the start of a new school year, but I have a HUGE order of cupcakes for a one year old's birthday party next weekend. THEN, the next weekend is Zachs' wedding. I can't believe my little brother is getting married. He requested that I make his groom's cake...a caramel cake... the ONLY cake that my brother likes. So, the next week I will be a baking queen and will bake 4 caramel cakes for his wedding. BUSY BUSY BUSY!

0 comments: