Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Friday, July 24, 2009

Another blog

So, when I found out I was pregnant, I started a blog/journal of my pregnancy. It has been private but I thought my blogging friends might like to read. So I am posting the link below. I made it public... it was private... but I also reserve my right to make it private again (I'm just saying... fair warning). If I do make it private again and you would like to read it, you'll have to email me with your email address so I can add you to read it. :)

My Journey


4 comments:

The Attaway's-"Life with Twins"!! said...

I loved reading the other blog! Sounds like you doing great and your right...the tiredness does ease off, a little...and then the third trimester comes....and you are tired again! Love ya!!! I want to see you!

Drena said...

I tried to comment on your other blog and it wouldn't let me. Here was my comment below about finding out the sex of the baby:

I definitely want you to wait if you feel that is right, but I will tell you that I did not feel good physically for weeks after childbirth plus exhaustion and once I finally did I no longer had time to shop. Just something to consider.

Meredith said...

Thanks Drena for the advice!
I do realize I'll be extremely tired to shop for the baby... but I also know that cute little clothes aren't as important those first few weeks, as they will be later. I also have friends that have waited and have gotten many cute little dresses or cute little boy outfits after the baby was born because people were so excited to finally know whether to buy blue or pink. Don't worry... I'm not counting on going out shopping myself right after Sprout arrives :)

Meredith said...

Oh and I fixed the settings on the other blogs so comments can be made :)