Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just an update

Just a quick update... I am 13 weeks today, which means I am out of my first trimester (FINALLY) and beginning my second. I am feeling pretty good, though really tired after a long day of summer school. I'll write more later, just wanted to give ya'll a update on how things are going :)

and, yes, as soon as I'm up to changing my signature I will. I think the masses decided that even though it's pretty, it's hard to read (even though you all know what it says!) :)

2 comments:

amanda said...

Doesn't it feel great to be moving forward? I know you're so excited. Enjoy every minute; it's such a blessing! Again, I'm sooooo happy for you!

Unknown said...

I hope that you love your 2nd trimester. I always did (plus you are much less nervous b/c you are further along). Enjoy the pregnancy, there is nothing like it on earth. I'm so excited for you!!!!!