Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Friday, July 3, 2009

And baby makes three!

Yes, you read correctly! I've had this burning secret for 7 weeks now. I've been itching to post but just HAD to wait until today. Today I am 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Chris and I are expecting "Sprout" to arrive in January (14th is my due date). We are SUPER excited!!! Many of you know that we experienced a miscarriage around Thanksgiving so this is definitely a HUGE blessing. We have seen "Sprout" twice on ultrasounds. In the last one, Sprout was kicking and waving at us. It was such an amazing experience to see the Sprout. We have not decided if we're going to find out the gender. We have until August 27 to decide, which will be the next time we are going to see Sprout.

As for me, I have good days and bad days. I have not been sick but have certainly felt like I was going to be sick. I'm exhausted all the time and am looking forward to the next trimester. I'm hoping that the good feelings of the second trimester come sooner rather than later!

9 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!! That is fabulous! What a wonderful journey it is!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting :)

Shaye said...

YAY!!! So happy for ya'll!!

AmyB said...

I am so, so excited! Happy, happy, happy! :) xoxoxoxox

Mel said...

Congrats!! Very exciting!!

Erin H. said...

I'm so excited for you both!!! Don't forget, I didn't find out I was having twins until the 20 week ultrasound. Maybe it's Sprouts!! Congratulations!

BooSheep said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you guys. It will be fun to check in on you and your pregnancy :)

amanda said...

I couldn't be more happy for you! What a blessing! Looking forward to all of the updates! Love ya!

The Attaway's-"Life with Twins"!! said...

I am sooooooo happy for you!!! You and Chris will be great parents...What a blessing!!!!