Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tired

Well, I was going to use the title "Worn Out" but Melissa beat me to it! Oh well. I'm very tired. School is definitely wearing me out. It's been great to see the kids back this week. It makes me smile when I see some of my old second graders and third graders, who are now the third and fourth graders... they still get excited to see me and have to give me a hug (YAY!). We haven't started seeing any of them yet in their gifted classes. I'm definitely looking forward to getting my schedule fixed and getting back in the groove of things. The first week of school is always tiring but I feel more tired this week than normal. I'm also (on top of school starting) baking 4 cakes for Zach's wedding. Cake #2 is in the oven as I type.

Not much else going on. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow. I haven't felt Sprout yet, but Sprout constantly makes me hungry.

We did have a sad day on Sunday. We had to put our dog Chance to sleep. :( Sammy (our other dog) seems to be okay. He either doesn't notice that Chance is gone or doesn't care. We definitely miss our Chancey.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hopefully you can sleep in a little bit on Friday! And you'll definitely have to post a picture of the cakes when they are all done!