Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chocolate Chunk Surprise

Today we (Evil step sister and step mom) are throwing a shower for my soon to be sister in law. I decided to make cupcakes for this glorious occasion.

I got the idea out of this book.


So last night I made up the batter and then unwrapped a bunch of these...


...to put in the middle.


Then they went in the oven, and the aroma was heavenly (I wish I could share the smell on the blog)..
.

Then of course, they had to cool.


I then used a technique from the book (Carrie's blogged about it before)


I decided to go the monogram route and put Zach and Lindsay's initials on the cupcakes.


I can't WAIT to try one!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mmmm...cupcakes...

Mel said...

yum, I wish you could send cupcakes through the blog too!

amanda said...

They look wonderful!