Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Sunday, June 7, 2009

BRAG day 1

Today is the first day of BRAG (Bike Ride Across Georgia). We came to Hiawassee last night so that Chris and Andy wouldn't have to get up as early to start. Last night, we drove through Helen to get here and they had these fabulous hot air balloons. (we did get some pictures but I forgot my cord to upload pictures... So pictures to follow later). Today Chris and Andy are cycling from Hiawassee to Dahlonega.

In the meantime, I was able to sleep in, play on the computer and enjoy my morning. I'm not sure what the day entails for Karen and me, but we shall see. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures. I have to admit that I am looking forward to a Hardee's breakfast... YUM! More to come...

2 comments:

The Attaway's-"Life with Twins"!! said...

Sounds fun! We were in Hayesville this weekend and saw all of the bikers and all of the BRAG tents at the high school! Really neat!!

Lone Butterfly said...

YAY for BRAG and for supportive wives!

It seems like a really cool ride, I hope you get to enjoy the time as much as he does!