Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BRAG day 3

And final day (for Chris). Today Chris and Andy left Cornelia headed to my favorite city ever... Athens!!! Chris had a good ride and finished before he thought he would. In the meantime, Karen and I headed to Athens. We visited the bookstore and drove around Athens a bit before Sue and Chris arrived. Both arrived at the same time. Sue, Chris and I went to find lunch before Sue brought me home. We headed over to Zims and was so sad to discover... IT'S CLOSED!!! No more sorority or fraternity melts (which sounded so yummy). In wanting to keep in the Athensy theme... we headed downtown to The Grill. We walked around town just a little bit before Sue and I headed back home. Chris is staying tonight to enjoy downtown Athens tonight :) I had to come home because I have preplanning for summer school in the morning. Boo...

All in all... a good trip!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a friend who lives in Athens and she told me that Zims had closed -- sooooooo sad :(

Lone Butterfly said...

I'm glad you and Chris had a great time! I can't wait to see pictures. :)