Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful for so many things. I am most thankful for my loving husband. He is the best and takes good care of me. I love his tenderheart and his desire to see me happy.

I am thankful for my family. I am so blessed to have a wonderful dad and a great step mom. I was blessed to be raised by a wonderful, loving mom. I love that my parents would do anything for me. I am thankful for my little brother. I am thankful for our friendship and that someone gets my weird sense of humor.

I am thankful for my friends. Over the years, I have met many people. I am most thankful for my friends that have been around through many of my life's trials. I am thankful that my friends pray for me and are willing to talk at any moment, even if they have little ones demanding attention too.

I am thankful
that we live in a country where we are free to worship the one true God. I am thankful that my God, sent His son, so that I might have a relationship with Him.

I am thankful for a warm house, with the best, warm bed and shower in it.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm thankful for our friendship, and glad to see you posting more often (especially since you were the main one who convinced me to make my own blog!) :)

Lone Butterfly said...

I love your thankful thursday post. :)

Also, YES, go get the last 007 movie before you see this one (which is better in the theatres, and my favorite ever). This is the first actual ("real") sequel to a 007 movie ever.

The action (a car chase scene) begins EXACTLY where the last movie left off, so it will make more sense if you see them in order.

Hugs! I'll try to call you this coming week so we can get together.