Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday



So, I noticed my friend, Mommy of Boys, had this on her blog and I thought I would follow suit.

This morning, I did not arrive to school late. I did not leave the house a little too late, only to find the traffic backed up. AND, I did not turn right and go down to make a U-turn so that I could get on I-85 quicker.

Today, I definitely did not not pay attention during a Microsoft Word 2007 training. I did not sit there and check email, chat with hubby online or check blog postings while I was supposed to be learning about Word 2007. A program that I've had at home for a year and a half (or two?)....

I also did not get to school and realize that I left my check for Relay for Life Jeans Days at home. I did not call my husband to see if he could bring it and I did not ask if I could bring it tomorrow...

That's all I have right now...

0 comments: