Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gwinnett Braves

Our weekend was full of baseball! Actually for the past week or so. We ended up going to the "big Braves" game again on Wednesday (they lost...boo) but our seats were incredible. Of course, I forgot my camera. If I had known what good seats we had, I TOTALLY would've grabbed it.

Thursday night I had Bunco with the ITP teachers from my school. We had a GREAT time as always.

Friday and Saturday night, we headed out to Buford to the Gwinnett Braves Home Opener Games against the Norfolk Tide (part of the Orioles). Both games we lost, but we had a great time. Saturday night, Lonebutterfly and her family joined us. We tailgated before the game.

Gwinnett Braves Home Opener April 17


Gwinnett Braves April 18, 2009


1 comments:

Lone Butterfly said...

We had a blast and C's grilling was excellent - as always! I can't wait to do it again! :)