Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Secret Life

Does anyone out there watch "Secret Life of the American Teenager?" If you have NO Idea what I am talking about, Secret Life comes on ABC Family. It's about a 15 year old girl that is pregnant. It's done by the creators of "7th Heaven." And I absolutely love it. I always have to DVR it because HOUSE comes on at the same time. Chris and I watch HOUSE together and he has no desire to watch Secret Life. So, I DVR it and watch it another time.

It's kinda funny because it's this good family show, but it's about a teenager mom to be. There are a lot of good messages in it though, including the message to wait until you're married before having sex.

Anyway, I was just curious if I was alone in my love for this show???

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE THAT SHOW!! Funny, because I have to TiVO it too -- Marc refuses to watch it :) I don't know anyone else who watches it and thought I was all alone in my obsession with it!

BooSheep said...

I watched it the 1st season and loved it, but when it went away my Monday nights filled up and I haven't been able to catch it. I will have to try to catch it in reruns this summer or something!