Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Friday, March 20, 2009

KATE!!!


So, I just got home from seeing Kate... yes, Kate Gosselin (otherwise known as Kate from Jon and Kate + Ei8ht). A friend emailed me a few months ago with information about Kate coming to speak at Roswell United Methodist Church, so we quickly bought tickets and have anxiously been awaiting tonight.

She spoke for a little over an hour. She started her story with meeting Jon, getting married and having the kids. She spoke of their journey in learning they were having septuplets (yes, they were originally having 7!) to the actual births of the six. She spoke of her faith and especially of how much God is in control.

She's an amazing woman with an incredible faith in God. I'm SO GLAD I went to hear her speak. It was definitely encouraging to hear her speak.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

That's awesome! I would have loved to see her!

Mommamimzy said...

Thank you for posting about your experience. It is nice to hear something positive and how God is using her faith to impact others.

honeyhush said...

Read your blog this morning when I found it posted in cafemom. Sounds like it was a great time. I hope to get a chance to hear her speak someday.

Rebecca said...

I had no idea she was originally expecting 7!! Glad you had a good time!