Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Weekend!

For the past two weekends, we've started the weekend with not much to do and somehow our weekends turn out to be quite the busy affairs! It started Friday afternoon going to happy hour with some teachers afterschool (and staying until 7! crazy, but fun!).

Saturday morning, Sue and I headed to the mall. It was an enjoyable time (as always). As soon as I got home, Chris and I headed out to run some errands. We got home in time to play a little Wii before heading out again. We took stuff to make tacos over to Lonebutterfly's house. It was quite delish and very fun to hang out with them again. After dinner, Chris and Lonebutterfly's hubby played the Wii and entertained us all. (There's pics of us on LB's page) For those of you that have a Wii, I definitely recommend the Lego games (Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Batman)... They are super fun and very entertaining! The little legomen explode into the lego pieces when they get "killed"... VERY FUNNY!

Sunday was our usual...church, chores and cleaning, followed by dinner at my dad and Sue's house. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: