Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, April 7, 2008

Braves game

Chris and I went to the Braves game Sunday. We actually tried to go Friday night, too. It was postponed due to rain. Sunday's game was a good game. Smoltz v. Santana ... two of the greatest pitchers out there.

Chris gave me a zoom lens for my new camera. So, we had a lot of fun playing around with it and taking pictures. We were sitting on the 3rd base side, close to the foul pole. (just to kind of give you an idea of where we were). Oh, we were 22 rows back too...

Beware... there are a TON of pictures!

Braves v. Mets April 6, 2008

1 comments:

Lone Butterfly said...

I can't wait to go to a Braves game this year - my hope is to take the boys a few times this season. I think B-10 is old enough to (finally) stay for most of a game!

The pictures are great! The only thing I don't like about my little digital camera is the lack of zoom.