Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Update number 2

So,I'm still out of commission from exercise (BUMMER). I sprained my ankle. Or at least, I think that's what I did. I went to the doctor, he had X-rays done (Just in case), told me how to treat it and sent me on my way (he's always in such a hurry). So, in the meantime, I have to keep it wrapped, which means no fun shoes... in fact, I can only wear my birks. I am supposed to put it up at night (He knows I am a teacher and it is near impossible to stay off of it at school). AND I have to take anti-inflammatory drugs on a regular basis.

I have been eating better. I lost only a half a pound last week, but it's a start. (Plus, I had gone to a wedding and had a few glasses a wine... which is not so good for a diet). This week, I'm doing well. My weight has been down every morning.

I'm still struggling with my quiet time. It's hard to find the time to actually study the Bible...when there's papers to grade, articles to research, Grey's to watch. :)

0 comments: