Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Update on the bathroom

So, Chris is still working on the bathroom. He has most of the tile finished and he still needs to grout the shower area. We bought a new window to put in it (I can't say I'm all that happy with a window in the shower, but it's there) Now we'll just have an insulated window, so it will remain warmer in the shower when it's cold outside. I AM happy about that. We also bought a new door for the bathroom. Originally there were these very ugly french type doors (I don't know if you can tell in the before pictures.. but they were U-G-L-Y!) Now, we just have a regular 6 panel door. I'm really, really, really hoping that the bathroom is complete by next Saturday. (Next Saturday is our annual Georgia/Florida party...) We will see...

Also, if you are at all curious about my weight loss and exercising goals (and how they are coming), please check out the Journal link (click on the words or there's a Journal link over on the right).

2 comments:

amy said...

totally impressed with the remodeled bathroom! dang... can't believe chris is doing the work himself! the shower tile job is beautiful! can't wait to see the finished product!

Unknown said...

the bathroom pics are great! can't wait to see how it all turned out! maybe i should hire chris to do my shower...:-)