Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Friday, September 28, 2007

"Resolutions" Update

So, I feel very good about my "New Year Resolutions" this week. I have had somewhat of a quiet time and praise time in the mornings. I've been listening to praise music on the way to school and it's just a wonderful time to prepare for the day.

I have made very good eating choices all week. (Well, Thursday is my weigh in day, so Thursday night is my *free* meal). :)

However, I haven't been able to get back to the gym this week. I rode my bicycle on Saturday and all I can decide is that I did something to my ankle then. On Monday, I looked down at my ankle and it was 3 times the size that it normally is... and the more the day went on, it started to hurt. So, I've been nursing a swollen/hurt ankle that I have no idea what is wrong OR how I hurt it. But I figured it would be best to NOT do any exercise, especially since I'm on my feet most of the day.

1 comments:

mk said...

I just wanted to encourage you on your "resolutions." I think they are very admirable. In fact, I'm trying to do the same. I already go to aerobics twice a week, but I need to do more than that. Also, I'm going to a women's Bible study, but I still need to get back to doing a daily quiet time. As for the weight loss, that's a real tough one for me, but I'm working on it.