Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snuggle Bunny

Click here to view these pictures larger

Nancy Carolyn is a total snuggle bunny. I LOVE it. This is her favorite position to sleep in when we're holding her. So sweet! I am totally in love with her, can you tell? :) She recently has started getting a little confused about day and night. Nights aren't horrible but there are a few times she would rather be wide awake than sleep. She needs help falling asleep still too... my favorite is to hold her like this and she fights for a little while to hold her head up but then lays her head on my shoulder and snuggles closer. AHHHHH... so sweet!

We are doing quite well. I LOVE being home with her. I love it so much that I've been racking my brain trying to figure out a way for me to work from home. Not easy to do when you're a teacher. Any ideas out there?

2 comments:

Heather said...

So glad you're enjoying your time with her. Such a sweetie!

Start advertising your cake business, maybe you'll hit it big!!!

Lone Butterfly said...

Keep praying - I have a fishing line out for you that could be perfect - please do me a favor and when you get a spare moment, do you have a resume? (Something that highlights your teaching background and education?) :D :D :D :D KEEP PRAYING! God loves you very much and has His eyes and hands on you!