Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, February 1, 2010

First Day

Click here to view these pictures larger

Today is our first day being home alone. Last week, I was blessed to have Chris's mom here for the first half of the week and Sue come over the end of the week to help out while Chris went to work. So, that brings us to today being our first day home alone. I must say, it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. :)

I'm totally LOVING mummyhood and my sweet girl. She's so fun to just snuggle with, especially on these cold, winter days. I'm just totally in awe of her. I love to watch her sleep, make funny faces, eat, etc...

Oh and by the way, if you haven't checked out Sarah's photos yet, I added her link in the post below.

2 comments:

Lone Butterfly said...

She's beautiful, and you're a great Mummy! I am really glad I'm in WDW, but wish that I could see you guys!

LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

What an angel! I'm sure that Mommyhood agrees with you!