Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snowy Day

Normally I would go outside and take some pictures, but today I haven't set foot outside. Nor do I plan on setting foot outside. First of all, not a fan of snow. I hate the cold (it has to be cold for Christmas and then I would love for it to just jump to spring). Don't get me wrong, it's pretty... just not a fan. And believe it or not, not a fan when school is canceled. Mainly because I ABSOLUTELY HATE make up days. It is nice to get a surprise morning to sleep in (though I know those days are very numbered)... but still.

Alas, I have no picture to post of our snowy yard. I have spent the day on the couch watching tv and wrapped in a blanket.

Question for you bloggers... does anyone else have problems with it loading sometimes? Some blogger sites tend to throw me off line completely (including my own at times). Anyone else have problems?

0 comments: