Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, January 4, 2010

No Resolutions this year

I'm boycotting resolutions and goals. I figure the life change that Chris and I are about to embark on, is enough for 2010. :) I mean, don't get me wrong... I hope that after the baby I will continue to eat healthy (most of you know I have the dreaded gestational diabetes and am having to be super careful about what I eat). I guess I was wrong in that I do have a goal. Before I got pregnant, I was planning on walk/running a half marathon. The Disney Princess Half Marathon to be exact. Since the race is at the beginning of the year, I am obviously not going to be doing it THIS year, but I do have a goal to complete it next year in 2011 with my very good friend, Lonebutterfly. I am hoping to be in shape enough to possibly do one in Atlanta this upcoming fall. I also would like to improve my relationship with my God, which means spend more time with Him on a daily basis.

I do have a personal goal that I will share with you (if you email me). I just feel it's too personal to post on my blog that anyone can see.