Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

As the holiday season approaches (yes, holiday season begins with Halloween... didn't you know?), I thought it might be nice to do a Thankful Thursday (keeping up with the alliteration I started yesterday). Plus, I have felt very negative lately (and I know friends like Lonebutterfly and Rebecca are tired of hearing me complain). What better way to feel positive again than to look at ALL the things in which you are thankful.

There are so many ways and things in which I am thankful...
~I am thankful for a wonderful man, who loves me no matter what (even though I'm super fat and continuing to get even bigger!).
~I am thankful for my family... thankful that I was blessed with 27 years with the best mother in the world, thankful that my dad is still my daddy and that I will always be his little girl, thankful that my daddy found an incredible lady who loves him, loves us and is still sensitive about my mom, thankful for a fun "little" brother who understands and gets my sense of humor, thankful that he found a great gal, thankful that I NOW have a sister, who rocks and is a great sister in Christ and for her hubby... who just makes me laugh and is the smartest computer guy I know...
~I am thankful for Sprout, even though I don't officially know him/her yet... I am so thankful for the opportunity that God has provided Chris and me to be parents.
~I am thankful for some of the best girlfriends a girl could ask for :)

What are some things you are thankful for today?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thankfulness does have a way of driving away the blues. You can also be thankful that you are going to meet your precious "sprout" sooner than later now. Is it kicking? Enjoy EVERY minute of pregnancy that you can, it is an amazing blessing. (I know...easy for me to say, I'm not sleeping with a watermelon for a belly) :) Hang in there girl!!!!

Lone Butterfly said...

I am NEVER tired of listening to you "share" - not complaining! HUGS!