Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scanning photos

Chris and I recently bought a 4 in 1 printer, which of course includes a scanner. I've had some fun scanning old photos. I'm a little discouraged at the moment. I scanned this photo of my mom and me to put on my Relay For Life page and I can't make it small enough to put on the actual page.

Most of you probably saw on facebook some of the pictures that I scanned. Don't worry, I have MORE coming... here's a fun one that I found today. Where we used to tailgate (when we used to tailgate) there was a HUGE tree... and one tailgate we thought it would be fun to climb it!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awwwww - I remember the day we climbed that tree! So fun! :)

Mel said...

If you email me the picture, I can probably make it small enought in photoshop :-)