Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random thought

So, when I was little my mom always listed to Fox97, which back in the day was oldies. And of course, was the music she listened to in high school and college. And, as I got older (and it seemed so "not cool") I always thought to myself that I'm going to listen to cool stuff when I'm a mom. Even though I'm not a mom... I've been reflecting on my radio stations. I love my XM and the fact that I can listen to the 90s, which is what I listened to in high school and college! I guess I will be a dorky mom! Of course, I enjoy all music... oldies, country, 90s, current stuff, alternative, etc...

2 comments:

Mel said...

my parents listened to that station too and I thank them for that so that I now appreciate the Beatles and Simon and Garfunkel :-)

By the way, Cox owns fox97 :-)

Heather said...

I listen almost exclusively to "80's on 8" and "Hair Nation" on my XM...how's that second one for embarrassing my kids when they're older?!!?

Just started reading your blog...found it through your comment on MY blog!