Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Totally addicted...

Here's a few things that I've recently become addicted to over the past few weeks...

~TWILIGHT~ So, I recently began reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and I'm totally addicted. I was staying up too late reading, which was making me super tired at school. If you like fantasy and don't mind vampires (no gore), I HIGHLY recommend reading of Bella and Edward's love affair...sigh

~BONES~ Totally addicted to the show and have recently begun reading the books by Kathy Reichs (the creator of Bones).

~Dave Ramsey~ I'm not quite as addicted to him as hubby... but am enjoying listening to him and even checked out his blog and website today (on my own with NO prodding from hubby).

~Swimming~ I'm not very good at breathing correctly swimming the freestyle stroke, BUT I am bound and determined to get it right. I'm enjoying the stroke clinic that LEW and I decided to take together. I am NOT enjoying the chlorine. Any advice out there?

0 comments: