Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, April 15, 2010

3 months

Click here to view these pictures larger

Nancy Carolyn is 3 months today. She's getting so big. I don't have official stats since we don't have a doctor's appointment this month, BUT I'm assuming she weighs about 12 lbs and well, no idea how long she is. She's cooing and talking to us a lot more. I can't remember if I've said but she's also found her thumb. She sucks on it (or her fingers or her hand or her fingers and her thumb) to help her fall asleep. She also sleeps on her side and we never know how we'll find her in her crib. She definitely moves a lot. She can hold her head up pretty good and sits in the Bumbo seat some. She loves to sit up and look around. I love going in her room in the morning and getting a big gummy smile. She's a happy baby (for the most part...) and we just love her more and more each day!

0 comments: